What criteria should I consider for certifying my woman-owned business?
If you fit the following criteria, you should strongly consider applying for certification.
- Your business is owned at least 51 percent by a woman or women, and managed on a day-to-day basis by a woman or women.
- You sell to businesses rather than individual consumers.
- You target Fortune accounts and can service them on a regional or national basis.
- Your revenue is at least $500,000.
- You want to grow your business significantly and can handle the growth.
- You have the resources and the cash flow to comfortably execute a contract with a minimum value of $10,000.
Brain Trust contributor:
Related Categories: Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Branding, Advertising, Minorities In Business, Women In Business
© 2007, Small Business Network, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
AskJim ID: 631