Home-based business reasons
What are the reasons so many people are starting businesses from home?
Among the many reasons people start home-based businesses, these may be among the most prominent:
1. They've been laid off, downsized, or fired from a job, or fear this happening.
2. They want to own a small business and it makes sense to start from home.
3. They're dissatisfied with working for someone else.
4. They qualify to retire but aren't ready to sit in a rocking chair.
5. They're tired of long commutes.
6. They want to spend more time with their family.
Brain Trust contributor:
© 2007, Small Business Network, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
AskJim ID: 1127