Internet and work
How does the Internet affect the way we work?
The Internet is changing the way people work in a variety of ways. For example:
- Digitization: companies now have the ability to store many types of, and large amounts of information
- Globalization: Employees and partners may be located anywhere
- Mobility: Employees now have access to information wherever they travel
- Work groups: Employees from different locations can collaborate on projects in real time
- Immediacy: Employees can have real-time access to information wherever they are
- Communication: Communication can be multimedia and immediate
- Computing power: Internet based applications can be shared
Brain Trust contributor:
Related Categories: Communication, Internet Strategies And Practices, Organization, Team Building, Technology, Telecommunications
© 2007, Small Business Network, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
AskJim ID: 2579