Value of business cards
Are business cards important for my business?
Business cards aren't important. They're an essential investment. Dollar-for-dollar, business cards can be the most powerful single business tool. They're compact, energy-efficient, low-cost, low-tech, and keep working for you hours, weeks and even years after they leave your hands
Some of the things your business card does:
- Identifies your name and the name of your business
- Provides contact information
- Give others an indicatoin of your work, style and personality
- It can be so unusual, attractive, strange, charming or funny that it sticks in the memory like a great radio or television ad
- It can be reused, as it passes from person to person, giving the same message to each person who comes in contact with it
The two main functions of your card are to gain business from the person you give it to and to get your name out to other people with whom the first person comes in contact with via referrals.
Brain Trust contributor:
© 2007, Small Business Network, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
AskJim ID: 1742