Women in business
How can my organization best serve the growing numbers of women in business?
To keep your business and customer relationships with women loyal and positive, consider the following:
- Keep your promises.
- Keep in touch.
- Pay attention to details.
- When you’re wrong, own up to it - and apologize.
- Answer questions from a mindset of "positive possibilities," engaging them creatively and sharing their enthusiasm.
- Think of your relationship as being a “collaborative” one in which everyone has something valuable to contribute to the process and everyone wins.
- Follow up after the transaction, and take appropriate actions if necessary.
Brain Trust contributor:
Related Categories: Communication, Customer Care, Management, Marketing, Branding, Advertising, Women In Business
© 2007, Small Business Network, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
AskJim ID: 1928