Small business answers — NOW!
Ask your business question:
Who Is This Guy?
- If you're a small business owner, or want to be, Jim Blasingame has dedicated his professional life to helping you have the maximum opportunity to be successful.
- Jim is the founder of AskJim.biz, the world's first Website dedicated solely to answering small business questions — now.
- Jim Blasingame is also the creator and award-winning host of the Small Business Advocate® Show, the world's only weekday talk show dedicated to small business.
- Conducting over 1,000 live interviews annually with his Brain Trust, the world's largest community of small business experts, Jim reaches a national radio audience, plus Internet listeners worldwide.
- Jim's short feature, A Small Business Minute, airs daily on XM Satellite radio's talk and sports channels.
- Jim is a syndicated newspaper columnist and the author of Small Business Is Like a Bunch of Bananas and Three Minutes to Success.
- The SBA recognized Jim as the 2002 Small Business Journalist of the Year. He is also a member of the SBA's National Advisory Counsel.
- Fortune Small Business magazine says he's one of the 30 most influential people in America representing small business interests.
- TALKERS magazine has recognized Jim as one of the most important talk show hosts in America .
- As a keynote speaker, Jim talks to small business audiences about how to compete in the 21st century global marketplace. And he teaches large companies and banks how to speak small business as a second language.
©Copyright 2009-2013 by Small Business Network, Inc.